With literally hundreds of cleansing products to choose from here are some simple tips for selecting a great skin cleanser:
- Know your skin type and choose a cleanser that’s a good match. If you have dry skin you’ll want to avoid cleansers with high alcohol content. People with oily skin normally need a cleanser with a lower PH level. For sensitive skin you’ll want a basic cleanser free from heavy fragrance and additives.
- The delivery type of the cleanser matters. Cream based cleansers are usually great for dry/matured skin while gel or foamy cleansers are better for oily skin types.
- If you wear a lot of makeup you’ll want a cleanser targeted toward removal.
- If you tend to sweat a lot from working out look for a product targeting clogged pores.
- If you have concerns with allergies, look for ‘natural’ cleansers free of synthetic ingredients.
- Selecting a cleanser with the correct PH will help maintain your skins natural balance.
- Make sure to take your time comparing products and looking at reviews.
- We offer a variety of basic and advanced cleanser to suit your skin condition.
Come and visit Cryoliving for a free professional skin consultation. Contact us today.