Alpha hydroxy acids, or AHA’s, are natural acids derived from fruits such as oranges and lemons. In facial skincare products, the acids are often listed as sugar cane extract, glycolic acid, malic acid, triple fruit acid or lactic acid. For the best results, use a product with concentrated AHA levels of 10 percent or less. Because the acids make your skin more susceptible to the sun, wear a sunscreen whenever you use AHA-boosted creams or serums.
Why would I want AHA’s in my skin treatments?
- Alpha hydroxy acids act as chemical exfoliants,
- Alpha hydroxy acids can help to “inhibit melanin formation” and remove discolorations that leave your skin tone darker.
- These can optimize your skin’s absorption levels so you get the maximum results from your favorite skincare products.
- It can reduce the severity of surface lines and wrinkles.
More on CryoFacials:
With our CryoFacial treatment, pressured liquid nitrogen vapour is sprayed directly onto the face, neck and head.
Our CryoFacial™ achieves:
- Immediate tightening of skin
- Reduction in pore size
- Reduction of facial inflammation (“puffiness”)
- Decrease wrinkles and lines
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Improve micro circulation
- Brighten dark spots
- Tightening of hair follicles, thickening hair volume of eyelashes and eyebrows
CryoFacial™ treatments are combined with advanced skincare products. Improved absorption offers optimized results.
Come and experience our Cryofacial where we incorporate AHA’s! Contact us today.